News report information
- First chick hatched at 2:00pm Tuesday 24th March
- There are 7 chicks, still waiting to see if the remaining 2 hatch.
- There are 5 yellow feathered chicks and 2 black feathered chicks
- The first chick stayed in the incubator till another chick hatched so it would not be lonely.
- 4 Eggs where cheeping and starting to crack as Mr Hoodless went to bed.
- When Mr Hoodless came to see the chicks at 7:00am Wednesday 25th March, there was 5 chicks in the incubator all yellow.
- These 5 chicks where then placed in their cage which has a heat lamp to keep them warm, food and water.
- Wednesday 25th March 10:00 am chick number 6 starts to hatch.
- Wednesday 25th March 12:30pm chick number 7 starts to hatch.
- Once both of these chicks had dried off in the incubator, they joined the rest of the chicks upstairs.